Country Gate Players relies on community support to continue providing quality theater and arts opportunities. Your time, monetary gifts and material donations are essential to CGP's operation.
While ticket revenue helps to offset a portion of operating costs, there are many outstanding financial needs, such as building maintenance fees, show licensing payments, advertising budgets and set material purchases that rely on donated funding. Your gifts are always appreciated.
CGP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which means donations are generally tax-deductible.
We are always looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Publicity materials distribution
- Set construction
- House crew (ushers, concession sales)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to donate any of the following materials. We appreciate your donations and want to make sure we have sufficient storage for your donation before you donate.
- Candy bars, soda cans, & bottled water for concession sales
- Area restaurant/business gift certificates for fundraising raffles
- Glidden flat matte black paint
- Lauan plywood sheets
- Recessed LED house lighting
- Theatrical lighting equipment
- Sound equipment
- Bathroom supplies (toilet paper, soap, paper towels, heavy duty garbage bags)